'Oruvarum Serakkoodadha Oliyil' is an awesome worship song sung by Pr. Robert Roy, a good friend of mine.
He has such an anointed voice and everytime I listen to this songs, I feel lifted up in my spirit. This song leads us in absolute worship of our Holy God.
Worshiping our mighty God is such a privilege that many of us take for granted. But indeed it is a privilege that many have not been able to enjoy.
I am sure that this song will help you worship God in your true spirit and appreciate the privilege that God has given to us.
Listen and be blessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J49v1L1r3oA

Worshiping our mighty God is such a privilege that many of us take for granted. But indeed it is a privilege that many have not been able to enjoy.
I am sure that this song will help you worship God in your true spirit and appreciate the privilege that God has given to us.
Listen and be blessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J49v1L1r3oA
No comments:
Post a Comment